Wroughton Parish Church Hall


The Parish Church Hall was originally built as the village Church of England Infants’ School and was opened in September 1874. The building was extended doubling its size in about 1897. It continued in use as a school until 1928 when it was replaced by a new building (known to many as The Veranda Classroom) on the site of the current Wroughton Infants’ School. 
 
The Hall was used informally as a church hall for many years before it was purchased by the Parochial Church Council in 1962 and converted for this use. The kitchen was completely refitted and modernised in the Summer of 2014. Wi-Fi is available throughout the building. 
 
The Hall is used by the church for various event including our informal Church at 4 service on Sunday afternoons. It has been the home to the Wroughton Preschool during the day for over 40 years. In the evenings and at weekends it is also used by a variety of community groups, clubs and societies as well as for family parties. 

The large gothic style windows on the east and west faces of the building give the hall a very light and airy feel.  
 
There is a small car park available.  
 
To book the hall contact the Parish Office (Mornings) on 01793 812050 or email office@wroughton.com


Where to go next

Wroughton Parish Church Hall

Main Hall

The Main Hall is approximately 11 m x 7 m (36 ft x 24 ft). It takes up to 75 people and includes AV facilities on request. It has access to the kitchen which was extensively modernised in 2014 and includes a hob, an oven and a microwave. Users are also able to use the adjacent committee room which is approximately 4 m x 5 m (16 ft x 13 ft). On Tuesday evenings priority is given to church events and one-off or occasional bookings.
MH Max 75   £9.90-£22.00 p/h
Powered by LemonBooking
Village hall booking system